Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Quite a nice cruise!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

This is a good shp to cruise on. I have cruised on much larger ships in the past and I prefer the larger ships, but this one was unique in that the staff went overboard(a little pun there!) in trying to make everyone have an enjoyable cruise. The cruise director(Skip Lyons) was one of the best ever - he mixed and mingled with guests and you could tell that he genuinely enjoyed his job and truly loved what he was doing. The production shows were top notch and the dancers and singers were quite talented. The comedians were some of the best that I've seen in my nineteen cruises. Food was great - daily activities around and about the ship were good - overall a very good cruise.

Pros: Personal attentiveness by staffers

Cons: Smoky piano bar