Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A True Vacation !!!

Sail Date: September 11, 2006

I found the crew to be absolutely wonderful, they were helpful about anything and went out of their way to make everyone welcome. A job well done "above and beyond". The ship was spotless, the food was excellent. The entertainment was the best, I cannot wait to take another trip on the Holiday.

Pros: It would be difficult to pinpoint one thing as all was "Awesome"

Cons: Can't think of a thing.

Calica, Mexico
A lovely place. Very friendly people. We even found a Walmart there.
Don't Miss: Carlos & Charlie's Restaurant...........Excellent food & service.
Cozumel was beautiful. They are in the process of rebuilding some things after the storm, and yet they have managed to keep it lovely. I had lunch at "Carlos & Charlie's" what a blast it was. I will be going back on my next trip. Excellent !!
Don't Miss: Carlos & Charlie's Restaurant- a must to visit & dine. Excellent food, service & entertainment !
Calica, Mexico
A lovely place. Very friendly people. We even found a Walmart there.
Don't Miss: Carlos & Charlie's Restaurant...........Excellent food & service.