Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Holiday cruise review

Sail Date: August 19, 2006

I was very impressed with the ship. It was very elegant and nice. Everything was kept up as well.

Pros: I loved room that we were in. It was spacious and the window was great.

Cons: I didn't like we weren't in each destination for a long time. A few more hours in each place would be great.

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
The Mayan Ruins were an excellent adventure. The tour guide was very entertaining and really knew what he was talking about! This was a part of Mexico that I've wanted to see. It's exactly what I pictured Mexico would be and is not "touristy."
Don't Miss: The Mayan Ruin adventure
Cozumel was a changed city since the hurricanes, but looks very nice. The Mayan Ruins on horseback was an excellent tour.
Don't Miss: Horseback riding through the Mayan Ruins