Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Great Cruise

Sail Date: August 28, 2006

The ship was not a large as some of the other ships, but I like this because you have a better chance to visit is the same people. The Food was better than on some ot the other cruises. This was # 5 for me. It was my second on the holiday.

Pros: The friendly crew and the Food.

Cons: I liked every thing about my cruise.

Calica, Mexico
I had the snorking. The water was not clear and not a lot of fish. No coral reefs. I was dissappointed with this. But the people were friendly.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the shops.
Calica, Mexico
Don't Miss: Don't miss the shops.