Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This was our first cruise. It was always a dream of mine and I was fortunate to marry such a wonderful man that he makes all my dreams come true. The Holiday cruise was everything I expected. The cruise director, Risa, was absolutely exhilarating. She made everyone want to join in games and come to her talks. The shows were fabulous. The food was amazing. The staff was courteous and friendly all of the time. It was definetly a vacation/honeymoon I won't soon forget.