Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I just came from a 11 day cruise on the Holiday that was terrible, and very good, in the same breath. The embarkation was total madness. You had employees fighting with each other, and if they had a superviser, it could work. The ship had no hot water, towels,(they want you to use the same ones over) or toilet paper. I had to give a roll to my neighbor. For three days the ship's water was brown!! Also, the ac didn't work for two days. The good parts were most of the employees! the food was great, the entertainment in the Americana was great.