Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review

My sister, my two boys and I went on this cruise on 3/23/02. We had a lot of fun and there was a lot of things for the children to do. The air conditioning worked fine and the cruise staff was very nice. They didn't speak English very well, but what do you expect, they are foreign. I enjoyed the cruise and would do it again. In fact, will be doing it again in June on the same ship to Mexico, on a 4-night Western Caribbean sailing. We also had to park in the gravel pit, as someone called it in another review, but what is the problem with that? Have you never seen rocks before? Grow UP!!!