Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review

PLEASE, ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. I FEEL THAT IF OU WANT TO GO ON A CRUISE YOU WANT TO HAVE FUN. YOU DONT WANT TO SIT AND WATCH YOUR KIDS, IF THEY ARE OLD ENOUGH THEN LET THEM BE BY THERE SELF!! ALSO IF YOU READ THE REVIEWS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE ARE BARS AND GAMBLING THERE, I MEAN THAT IS REAL FUN. AND FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT SAID THEY HATED IT THATS THERE FAULT BECAUSE THEY MADE IT THAT WAY!! I THINK THE HOLIDAY WAS THE BEST TRIP EVER AND I MET A LOT OF GUYS, AND IT WAS FUN TO SHOW OFF(FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WERE TOO AFRAID!!)GO ~*HOLIDAY*~