Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

disappointment!

Sail Date: March 28, 2009

It looked old and sailed old

Pros: friendly game hosts, and perfomers

Cons: unstabile ride, low quality ship,a lot of guests with upset stomachs!

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? No.

light fixture fell off the ceiling and hit me in the face,pools were not open 70% of the time due to unstabile ship slide was maybe in use for I would say 6 hours ( of the whole trip)NOT ACCEPTABLE!
Some of the staff were friendly, but a lighting grate fell on my head while in bed and not only did they not compensate me in any way they said i must have tampered with it! UNBELIVEABLE
there really isnt that much to do on this boat they barely even keep the pool open it seems like all the activities spots dont have anything going on half the time.There was a 2-3 hour period of karaoke some of the nights but it was mainly teenagers.
room seemed alot smaller especially when the boat was really rocking
nice beaches