Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Spectacular Trip

Sail Date: September 13, 2008

We had a wonderful time aboard the Holiday. I would recommend it to anyone. The food was good, the rooms were spacious, the staff was great, everything was very clean and neat. There is nothing I didn't like about the cruise itself. We did not like Proresso, it was dirty and not alot to do there.

Pros: We enjoyed everything from the food, to our roon, the entertainment, the staff, and the overall cruise as a whole!

Cons: Progresso was not at all what we had visioned. I would not go back there again.

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

I will say that my husband did get bored during the day, however I was happy to sit in my chair and relax!
A nice size ship with plenty of room for everyone aboard.
Alot of variety, friendly service, clean dining areas.
Wonderful, the steward was great, the size was much bigger than we expected.
THe staff was very helpful and pleasant.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
I would not recommend Progresso to anyone. It was dirty and unless you want to spend alot on anexcursion the wasn't anything to do.
Nice and relaxing. The water was beautiful.