Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome time!

Sail Date: September 13, 2008

I loved my cruise aboard the Holiday. It was my first cruise so I don't really know how to compare this ship to others. I think it's a great deal...especially for the money. The crew is wonderful...everyone is so nice and always willing to serve. The food was great. Always something to do. I loved it!

Pros: The food and service

Cons: Can't really think of anything...

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

Layout was a bit confusing at times. Sometime the public bathrooms were a little dirty. But good overall.
Food was great and our waiters were wonderful!
Our room was very commfortable despite being small in size. The stewardness and her assistant were amazing!
Very friendly and always willing to go above and beyond.
Always something to do. I really enjoyed the towel folding class. Tory was a great cruise director!
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
I thought Progresso was a good look at the "real" Mexico...that said, it was a little on the "shady" side and I'm not sure I would have felt safe walking around on my own. But I enjoyed my tour and getting to see how people in Mexico really live and not just the resort vacation spots.
Don't Miss: Mayan Jeep & Beach Adventure was great! Andy and Jo were awesome tour guides!
It's absolutely beautiful here. Shop keepers are a little pushy, though. It got frustrating in the end.
Don't Miss: Isla Pasion by Twister is a wonderful buy! Loads of fun on the speedboat and the private isalnd is amazing!