Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our first cruise

Sail Date: March 29, 2008

This was my first cruise and I have to say that I was disappointed.

Pros: The servers at Dinner

Cons: That we were put in a room with Bunk Beds, that our group of 8 was not seated at the same dinner time or location

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? No.

The restrooms in the dining/pool area were extremely dirty
While there were plenty of activities, there were many teens on this cruise and they were very loud and obnoxious, they kept us from staying in the night spots.
Dinner was excellent, servers were terrific
Our stateroom would have been terrific but they placed my husband and I in a room with bunkbeds! Why would that happen? I told the booking agent that I was married and this was our first cruise. I would have appreciated to be told about this first.
The ship staff was the best part of the whold cruise.
Plenty of shopping, enjoyed the Senor Frogs restaurant
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Very Dirty. Waste of a stop. Did however enjoy a small outdoor bar located at the port. Very friendly staff.
Don't Miss: The outdoor bar located directly at the port