Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Not so Pleasent Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2008

I am a repeat cruiser, but with a different cruize line. The first encounter we had was the "Brown Water coming out of our faucets, with no response from staff. The 2nd was the miss leading information of the shore excursions and the prices for them. But the cream of the crop was the toilet in our cabin would not work, and the plummer working on it twice in the same day, once at 10.00 P.M. at night, only to say they could not fix it. My wife was sick with "disentary"and having to go up to a different deck to use the rest room. The pursers reply to us was "if you need to use the restroom during the night call us!" I'm not in the lest bit happy or pleased. I CRUISED WITH A SMALLER CRUISE LINE BEFORE AND WAS TOLD THAT CARNIVAL WAS THE BEST. THAT MUST BE BY ADVERTISEMENT ONLY. MY WIFE, MY SON AND HIS FAMILY WANTED TO TAKE A CRUISE THIS SUMMER, BUT AT THIS PRESENT TIME CARNIVAL WILL NOT BE OUR SUGGESTION TO ANYONE. SORRY BUT IF NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING THE PROMLEM WILL ONLY GET WORSE.

Pros: The service in the eating areas.

Cons: The lack of concern about the problems we had.

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? No.

Most of the staff was great.
The servers and people were Great the only staff that seem to care.
The state room was find except the toilet.and brown faucet water.
shore excursion are misleading and do pricie
Don't Miss: the ocean