Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A hit or miss cruise

Sail Date: December 13, 2007

This was my first cruise and I wasn't sure what to expect. We cruised on the carnival holiday out of mobile. It's the smallest ship carnival has. Well the staff was great , very friendly and helpfull. Our room seemed all new and the general decor was kind of cool looking. The shows were entertaining and fun and there was plenty to do. However the ship rocked badly in big waves and made it difficult to enjoy. The pool area was very small and the food was hit or miss. I suggest another ship as I've been told there have better amenities and the size makes a difference.

Pros: .The quality of the shows

Cons: The ship was small and gave a bumpy ride

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? No.

The dinning room had good food but the buffet was a hit or miss deal.

Don't Miss: Charles restaurant was a blast right there when you get off the ship.