Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean

a great cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

viewing the ship from the outside when first boarding I was not overly impressed. Once inside ship that all changed. The ship is older but well maintained. The ships staff was extremely friendly. Actually we were told of all the carnival ships this ship had the best overall staff per the comment cards. Believe it!!!. we had 30 people for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Everyone them had a great time.

Pros: the food

Cons: some areas of ship were hot

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

Entertainment was avereage. Two shows by there dancers and the rest of the time was a comedian or amateur night. Pesonally for myself the shows to me don't make or break a cruise this is just an extra.
ship is the smallest and oldest out of entire carnival fleet. Everything was easy to find. The ship was very clean.
the food was great!!!!!. There were alot of different things to choose from. You are not going away hungry. Room service 24hrs also 24 hr pizza in the Wharf. The room service menu is somewhat limited, but still is fine.
the size of the room was average the bed was comfortable. I did not like the pillows though. (personal preference). Use to my pillows at home. The room was in great shape nothing to complain about.
our room steward was outstanding. the room was cleaned twice a day and a night our kids were given cookies on a plate along with a animal towel (they thought this was cool, so did I)