Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

" My first cruise "

Sail Date: July 21, 2007

I couldn't believe how big the ship was, and so much to do on board. It was amazing!

Pros: I loved everything about this cruise, from the food to the friendliness of the staff and I always looked forward to coming back to my stateroom and finding chocolates and animal shaped towels on my bed. It was an unforgettable experiance and I can't wait to go on another one.

Cons: The least thing I like about the cruise is leaving to come home, I didn't want to leave.

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!