Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Family Vacation Thus Far

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

the ship was very clean, it was well put togther. the layout was very easy to follow. It may be smaller than some of the other ships, but big things come it small packages. And with larger boats there is alot of more walking. If you're like me you want to relax and want things to be right at hand, not to have to walk miles to get to it. I loved this ship and can't wait to go back.

Pros: How nice and pleasant the staff was. They seemed to enjoy there job.

Cons: The bathroom is real small. the toilet tissue bar should not be so close to the toilet brush cleaner

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

my god!!!!! i gained 20 pounds I know on this cruise. the food is unbeliveable. I don't know how people can eat all day like that, but it happens. Love the food.
something for everyone and every age. It was great.
the size of the ship was fine for me. i could get arround it. it was still very large to me for a first cruise. I hate to see what a larger ship looks like if this one is considered small. The ship was cleaned all day and all night. I never saw anything dirty. you couldn't set a glass down without a staff memeber waiting to pick it up. accessiblity was great everything was were you could enjoy it and it was great, i can't say enough good things about this ship.
the room space is good for two, gets a bit crowded for three. no were to put luggage without having to keep taking it out of the closet. need more irons on board. the location of the room was great. condition was wonderful and the room was kept clean all day. you could leave a towel on the floor in the mid day and come back two hours later and the room would be recleaned. it was something out of a fairy tale. the staff did an excellent job and worth every tip and more they can get.
Never seen such friendly staff. they remembered you by name, which was what I liked the most. they always went out there way to help. We had trouble with our toilet the first 12 hours, but the staff made sure to get it fixed. we were sent a note to say how sorry they were along with champange and chocolate covered strawberries.
the teen program was great my 16 year old son loved it.
love it. we had the best time shopping and on our tour excursion. I guide was so funny. I hate we didn't have more time there.
Don't Miss: the shopping. just walking and looking