Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Cruise to Remember

Sail Date: March 22, 2007

We could tell that the ship had some age on it, but in a good way and quite endearing. It was my first cruise experience and my boyfriend's fourth. His experience had been on bigger boats, but he did enjoy the "Holiday." The overall staff was very welcoming and pleasant. I was particularly empressed with our room. I felt very comfortable and we had excellent service.

Pros: Quality time with my man in Cozumel

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

Jamie at the Bus-stop bar was especially accomodating.
We rented scooters and road around the island to the best beaches at Punta Sur. That was the most fun.
Don't Miss: South Point