Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Wonderful first time cruise!

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

The cruise ship was great.Although,we had bad weather for 2 or 3 days...and we were unable to stop at Costa Maya.. we had
a great time on the ship! Just a warning to the cruisers that are planning to rent a car at "Executive" car rental...
we did and got scammed! First...they rented us a Nissan.
They asked us to take it to the gas station across from there
store to fill up before returning. When we returned with the car, the guy come out, started to look inside...opened the trunk to check for the spare tire...opened the gas lid...and asked "Where is the gas cap?"So, my husband walked back over to the station to get the cap from the guy at the station .... he said he did not see one. So we had to pay $40.00 for a gas cap. I wonder if there was a gas cap from the start!

Pros: The great service and smiles from the staff!

Cons: Cozumel...

Recommends Holiday (RETIRED)? Yes!

The ship was very clean!
The food was fresh and prepared daily.
Our room was to my surprise much bigger than I expected.
The staff walked around with a smile.