Holiday (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 30, 2006

This was a Mother/Daughter cruise for my sister, my mother and me. It was the first time for my 59 yr old sister and 79 yr old mother. The ship was in excellent shape. Overall, it was a terrific experience.

Pros: The ship was large enough to have all the luxuries, yet small enough to be convenient for my 79 year old Mother's first cruise.

Cons: You could not move from aft to forward (or vice versa) on the eighth level and that was inconvenient for my Mother.

The relatively small size made it more convenient and manuverable.
Clearly commercialized, but efficient, clean, and cost effective.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Don't Miss: Don't miss the Mayan Ruins!