LWLillie Cruise Review on Harmony of the Seas on Feb 24, 2018

Harmony of the Seas

Sail date: February 24, 2018

Ship: Harmony of the Seas

Review summary

This is MY experience and MY opinion about Harmony. Great ship and great staff in MDR (Antonio) and housekeeping (Tri is the BEST!) But we felt not bigger is better. Nickle and Dime everything. Lots to do? So-so. Shopping stores are VERY expensive. Not like other RC ships. Photos? Expensive! Just 2 pics for $60? Don't want to sound cheap but why Harmony has to be more expensive from the smaller ships? Just asking. The cup: I think RC should do something about the cup. It is annoying that you have to carry the cup with you. Either you forget the cup and now you have to go back to your room or you might lose it. They don't have enough machines for the drinks. Only on the windjammer, Sorrento and mini bites (I asked the staff). For such a huge ship, they should have more! My brother said Oasis has way more machines. 2 at the windjammer and 1 was broken few times. The same breakfast every day. Yes. Every day. We were 3 different rooms. They charged ALL 3 rooms $29 for an item that it was supposed to be charged for only 1 room. My brother went to CS and it was deleted at once. It took 3 days with 3 different ppl to delete those charges from my account. Why? Beats me. Will I do Harmony again? No. I've done smaller RC ships and liked it better than Harmony. Once again, my experience and opinion. Other than that😉had a great time with my family! Thanks!