Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

A great holiday

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

The whole family had a wonderful time and it was catered for all ages especially the kids play/pool area, with the water bucket. A fantastic place for children to have so much fun and be safe at the same time :) We all loved the shows as well.

I also visited with the a acunpuncturist Luis, who solved a serious back issue that I have had for years enabling me to thoroughly enjoy my holiday and future back worries, I really appreciated all he did for me.

I loved looking over the trees in the park area it was very relaxing.