Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review

Grandeur of the Seas

Sail Date: March 12, 2016

Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

Review Summary

The service I received on the ship is the usual one gets on a RCCL, great service. My problem on this ship is that it caters to a older clientele and I happen to get into an altercation with a elderly woman who was arguing with me about a machine I wanted to use in the casino. The woman was just standing in front of it looking at it. I started to approach the machine next to the one she’s in front of and she stated “no, I know this boy isn’t trying to use the machine I’m on.” I told her I would like to use it and noticed that she was just standing in front of the other one. She again stated that “I’m using them all and these machines work a certain way.” I advised the manager in that area what was going on and he approached her only to come and tell me that she’ll be off in a second. I’m not going to argue with a old lady so I won’t be doing that again.