Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review

Grandeur of the Seas

Sail Date: July 05, 2018

Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

Review Summary

Completed a 9 day northeast cruise out of Baltimore with stops in Portland, Bar Harbor, Boston, Halifax, and Saint John in July 2018. We have been aboard Grandeur in July 2016. The ship was very clean with the dining room chairs being replaced the week before our cruise. Certain areas showed age but overall Grandeur was grand lady. The AC was working well keeping the interior cool despite the heat wave the engulfed the east coast. We did not visit a specialty restaurant this cruise and truly enjoyed the service and variety of the MDR. This was our second cruise as Diamond members but our first that we exercised our perks including the Diamond Lounge and concierge. KK, our concierge, was extremely helpful assisting my wife in booking spa services and well as sorting out a mischarge on our account. My wife and I both appreciated that the spa workers did not push Elemis as militantly as it has been on other cruises. Overall great experience! I’m sure we’ll be aboard Grandeur again before too long!