Cruise June 2016

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: June 09, 2016

My family & I had a great time on the Granduer of the seas . Although I love cruising the bigger newer ships, we all had a really nice time cruising on Granduer out if Baltimore. It was one of the easiest ports to board a ship out of. Only one problem , lack of communication getting on board credit. We lost ours & we were disgusted because when we booked our cruise we were not told a form needed to be filled out to receive the OBC.  The whole process is shady & if cruise line offers OBC it should be automatically given upon check in.

Although the cabin was nice & clean, It was not a large interior cabin. I have been in large interior. They come w/ a love seat. Our room barely had a chair that fit. We had a small interior at best.

Make sure you eat in the dining rooms. Food everywhere else is the same quality. We ate in the Italian restaurant & I think the dining room would have been way better.

I wish the people of Nassau would clean up their Main Street where the shops were. It's a great place but the street smells like a thousand bums urinated on them .