Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not the worst, not the best

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

If I could give this cruise a name, I would call it - Meh! This ship is a smaller ship for Royal Caribbean.I think that affects the amount of things you can do. It was a rocky voyage, which also affected on ship activities. Compared to other cruises, I didn't feel like this one made you feel special. It had more of a herding of cattle feel. The food was not great, with the exception of the pastries. Maybe get the extra expensive dining package and you will get better quality food. Bermuda is lovely. I wish I had more time there. I would like to go back but just not on this ship.

Bring your Dramamine. Go to Horseshoe Bay. It is very beautiful.