Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

My awesome Trip

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

My favorite part of the trip was Bermuda.  The service on the ship was incredible.

There was always something to do.  The comedians were extremely funny, Everyone on board was helpful and went out of there way to make us feel welcome.  The ship was clean.  The staff did not pressure you into buying pictures or buying anything like the resorts do.

It was small for 4 people but we only slept there so it was not a big deal. I can't remember our cabin attendance name but she was very personable and our room was always tidy. She even folded my kids underpants. She went beyond our expectations.
I would like to recognize our waiters, Arturo and Khotib. They are exceptional waiters , very professional and provided us with terrific service. If we were to sail with you again I would request them as our waiters.
Would have loved to see more international authentic foods.

If you are a drinker, take the drink package it was so worth it. Take advantage of everything on board.

1 Comment