Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Loved the cruise to Bermuda!

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

We had 14 family members together on the cruise, and we had a great time. The service on the Granduer of the Seas was first class! The food was excellent! I like having the drink package, which made it very easy and I didn't have to worry about my bar bill. I wish the cruise could have been one day longer. We seemed rushed on time when we were in port. My one pet peeve, was the constant selling of the "other" restaurants on the cruise ship. This should have been included as an option like the drink packages...all in all, it was a time to remember, and I would recommend this cruise to everyone.

Be sure you have Arya Prasetya as your housekeeper...he was so attentive to our needs, and such a nice person.
Seemed a little rushed for time in port
Loved the comedy shows, and had a blast in the casino.
The service from housekeeping to our waiters were first class! Our housekeeper (Arya Prasetya) was great and was always around to help. Our waiters (Jun Je Huang, Imade Suandi, and Christian Samoila) at dinner were the best!
Excellent food...dinners were awesome
Baltimore, Maryland
King's Wharf, Bermuda
The people are so friendly. Talk to the taxi cab drivers on the way to Horseshoe Bay Beach...They our a hoot! and love telling you about Bermuda

Don't miss the comedy shows! The food in the Windjammer and Great Gatsby was awesome! Be sure to buy the Premium or Ultimate drink package...well worth the $

1 Comment