Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Excellent service!, busy boat.

Sail Date: June 09, 2016

Most people would love this cruise, I did not. Nor do I plan to take another. Lots to drink, and a excellent time to do so, if you can afford it. The service was excellent, scenery was beautiful, if you don't mind 17000 feet of water below you, when you can't see anything. However, I must be honest, this was a very busy place, or so it seemed to me. I feel our travel agent, and Royal Caribean did a excellent job, I'm just not a cruiser.

Very pleased with the cabin Stewart, Girald.
The Disembark seemed a little pushy here, but it did not take excessively long to get through. As we left, the terminal the woman must have misunderstood us, and sent us the toll road.
Ship Quality Even while sailing, or when in port, folks could be seen working on the ship. In our case, the last night, the ship had a small fire.
We were quite pleased with Tyrone, our bus driver on a excursion at Nassua, Bahamas. Two of our Coco Cay excursions were cancelled due to weather.
Busy, depending on the activity.
The service on Royal Caribean was absolutely excellent! Girald our cabin stewart, Palantine (from Chilly) the supervisor in the buffet, and Inald our waiter in the main Dining area, tried very hard to please us.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Bus tour was great. However, the town can make a person nervous.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Saw plenty of tropical fish just wadding, on this very rainy day.

Excellent service! The food was good, and plentiful, but seemed a bit repetitive.