Excellent service!, busy boat.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 09, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

Most people would love this cruise, I did not. Nor do I plan to take another. Lots to drink, and a excellent time to do so, if you can afford it. The service was excellent, scenery was beautiful, if you don't mind 17000 feet of water below you, when you can't see anything. However, I must be honest, this was a very busy place, or so it seemed to me. I feel our travel agent, and Royal Caribean did a excellent job, I'm just not a cruiser.

Busy, depending on the activity.

The service on Royal Caribean was absolutely excellent! Girald our cabin stewart, Palantine (from Chilly) the supervisor in the buffet, and Inald our waiter in the main Dining area, tried very hard to please us.

Even while sailing, or when in port, folks could be seen working on the ship. In our case, the last night, the ship had a small fire.

Very pleased with the cabin Stewart, Girald.

Excellent service! The food was good, and plentiful, but seemed a bit repetitive.

Bus tour was great. However, the town can make a person nervous.
Saw plenty of tropical fish just wadding, on this very rainy day.