Small but fun

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

10 Night Western Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

The Grandeur is one of the smallest ships from Royal Caribbean.  That made it much easier for me to go from one end of the ship to the other without having to stop to stretch my back or catch my breath.  The waiters were excellent.  Our room steward worked around our crazy schedule of being in and out of the room.  The shows, comedians, singers, magicians were very entertaining.  Received a massage that was very relaxing.  Dinners were wonderful.  However, the breakfasts were awful.  The wh.ole crew were courteous and friendly.

Great dinners and desserts. Awful breakfasts.

Smallest cabin I've ever been in.
Due to high winds we had to cancel our excursion.
Weather caused the port to close.