Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Small but fun

Sail Date: February 21, 2016

The Grandeur is one of the smallest ships from Royal Caribbean.  That made it much easier for me to go from one end of the ship to the other without having to stop to stretch my back or catch my breath.  The waiters were excellent.  Our room steward worked around our crazy schedule of being in and out of the room.  The shows, comedians, singers, magicians were very entertaining.  Received a massage that was very relaxing.  Dinners were wonderful.  However, the breakfasts were awful.  The wh.ole crew were courteous and friendly.

Smallest cabin I've ever been in.
Weather caused one port to be closed completely and another port gave us a chance to cancel our excursion due to the weather.
Great dinners and desserts. Awful breakfasts.
Due to high winds we had to cancel our excursion.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Weather caused the port to close.
Falmouth, Jamaica