review

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

The ship seemed a little more crowded than other cruises I've been on. I didn't like the My Time Dining. The first night at the dining room there were no available tables for over an hour. That's not on my time. Then for the rest of the cruise, I made a reservation every day for that night to ensure we'd get a table. If I wanted to have a reservation, I would have selected the other dining option.

The cruise staff was all very funny and lively and made a great cruise experience. The only exception was a blond woman from England who just seemed to be going through the motions.

It was small but that was expected.