Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Caribbean Cruise Review

Sail Date: March 03, 2015

I was very pleased with this cruise for a number of reasons. I thought the variety of entertainment was excellent, and there was something for every age group. The food was wonderful, in every venue that we ate. We especially enjoyed our dinners in the Great Gatsby dining room! The waiters were VERY attentive and went above and beyond to make sure that our experience was a great one. Our waiters were Francesco and Alexander - EXCELLENT job from the both of them!!!

If I were to have anything negative to say about this cruise I would suggest more than one self-serve ice cream machine, and it would be great if it was available after 8:30 in the evening. I also thought the customer service at the photo shop was below average. One employee, Kevin, was particularly cold and borderline rude to us as we purchased just one photo and nothing else.

All in all it was a great experience.

Alexander and Francesco from table # 512 in the Great Gatsby dining room!
It was always very clean and welcoming at any time of the day. We would have loved to have robes as well as an iron available for use.
Baltimore, Maryland
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I was amazed at how efficient the process of feeding a few thousand people was. Beautiful place and a great experience!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
My favorite port! We took the excursion to Magen's Bay - breathtaking!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten