Bermuda Cruise 2014

Grandeur of the Seas

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

Review Summary

Overall this was a good experience. I would have liked more dining options-if we didn't attend formal nights in the main dining room\, our only real other option was the buffet. Also more entertainment options-it seemed the only things available during the day were trivia and a few things by the pool.

Ship Experiences

I have definitely had better food on my previous cruise through Norwegian. There were limited options on the Grandeur\, and all of the restaurants closed during parts of the day.

There could have been more entertainment options throughout the day besides trivia.

The lady who cleaned our room was phenomenal.

Pros: I loved Bermuda\, food was pretty good\, staff was overly friendly and helpful

Cons: My 3 year old daughter was by the pool on the first day\, and a long metal pole that was propped up against the hot tub fell over on her head after a gust of wind blew through. It took us 15 minutes to get medical attention\, and once we did\, all we were offered was free medical care the rest of trip.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!