Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Good Cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

Overall the cruise was good. As I mentioned\, the ship seems to be aging even though it was recently upgraded. The food has improved since my last cruise on the Grandeur and the service was excellent. The entertainment was a bit amateurish but the size of the ship really doesn't allow for much more.
All in all I enjoyed the cruise and everyone did a good job.
It was disappointing however\, that on a ship with 6 hot tubs\, only one worked at any given time. This to me is really not acceptable. RCI needs to step up on routine maintenance.

Pros: Good service

Cons: Seems like the ship is aging

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!