Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A happy cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

I think there could have been more music and entertainment at the pool area while at sea...
There was a group of very loud guests on our deck that yelled and hollered all night long several nights.
The decoration on my stateroom door was taken and it was reported to customer service...I believe the group of guests that carried on all night long are the ones who removed my cabin door decorations.
Sometimes things just seemed not to be coordinated very well.
All employees were extremely nice and went above board to be of assistance when asked.

Pros: rest and relaxation

Cons: I think there could have been a lot more entertainment and music at pool area

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Sometimes things just did not seem to be coordinated