Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Book with caution... SPANISH ONLY!

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

Overall the ship was great but we were EXTREMELY disappointed that there was no warning that the whole cruise would be in Spanish. I used to work on cruise ships as a dancer. I was newly engaged and my fiance and I decided to take the cruise to celebrate our engagement. I do not speak Spanish and not one thing during the booking said the cruise was all Spanish. In fact\, I booked the cruise through Delta\, my favorite airline\, all in English. We tried to make the best of it but it was very disappointing.

Pros: The ports were amazing!

Cons: The cruise was all in SPANISH including the entertainment :(

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.

We were informed the Solarium pool was an adult only facility but always found children running around\, splashing in the pool and using the hot tub/jacuzzi.
We highly recommend the extra dining options. We ate at Chops Grill\, Izumi and Giovanni's. All were great!
The toilet wouldn't flush sometimes and there was an odor most of the time.
The cruise staff was excellent and the Rotal Caribbean singers and dancers were amazing. Unfortunately we couldn't enjoy most of the activities because they were all in Spanish.
Again\, we would have enjoyed more if we could have understood.