Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing Cruise with Exceptional Service

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

The ship and amenities were perfect for our honeymoon. We really enjoyed the shows\, casino\, and excursions. Also\, having a separate pool for adults only was extremely nice so that we didn't have to deal with the commotion of the kids/family pool. The food was extremely delicious with a lot of different options\, restaurants\, and cafe's we always had an excellent selection. This was my first cruise and I was not expecting to have such amazing food on a ship\, but there was. One thing that I would like to point out is that Royal Caribbean has a staff on the ship that is trained in exquisite service. From our servers\, stateroom attendant\, and customer service desk attendants\, they were all extremely polite and performed their duties above and beyond. I will recommend Royal Caribbean to all of my friends/family.

Pros: Kindness and service of the staff was amazing!! Hands down the best I have ever seen!

Cons: Had time to stay one extra day in Nassau but instead spent and extra day at sea sailing at half speed.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Decor was great and the ship was extremely clean and well taken care of.
Food was excellent and there was an ample variety.
Stateroom was the standard small size because it is a ship. It would be hard to bathe if you are a larger person due to the size of shower.
Always going above and beyond! EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE!
Shows and all activities on the ship were amazing!