Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Good for first time cruisers

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This ship is good for people who never been on a cruise before. My in-laws loved it because they have no other experiences to compare this to (this is their first cruise). Me and my husband have been on several different cruise ships before and find the Grandeur of the Seas mediocre . Nobody cleaned our stateroom for a whole day because our room attandant got injured (he cut his finger). The nightly shows performed in the theater are mostly adult comedy that's not approprate for children. The food in the dining room and buffet also need improvement in selection and taste. There was no iron in the stateroom so we had to pay to get our formal wear pressed. The photo packages are also very expensive about $300 if you want all the prints just for your cabin. Overall it lacks the wow factor leaving me disappointed. I am not sure if I will cruise with Royal Caribbean anymore.

Pros: quick check in and depart process.

Cons: The shows lacks quality\, the ship is small and the photo packages are very expensive

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.