Smooth sailing

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
This was my 4th cruise on this ship. They are improving. Volume for the production shows was better\, although the band was still too loud. Activities staff were great. Cruise director was the best I've experienced.

Very good. Vegetarian selections could always be better\, but food is tasty and nicely presented.

Darryl is a fantastic activity leader. So funny and makes sure everyone is included. Jeff was the least obnoxious cruise director I've experienced. Most drive me nuts asking me to clap more for everyone and everything. I like to applaud when I feel moved to do so.

The staff was great. There were about 10 people in wheel chairs who were severely disabled and the staff went above and beyond to make sure these folks had a fabulous time. It was very touching.

Love this \"smallish\" ship. Centrum is lovely. Only real complaint is that they need a better air flow system for smoke.

We had an inside stateroom that was adequate.

Pros: Very friendly atmosphere\, great food and fun activities

Cons: Cigarette smoke from casino drifts into public areas

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!