Relaxing

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 26, 2014
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

We are not into partying so I can't review much that way. My husband and I do cruises for the rest and relaxation which we got that part I would consider a 6 star trip also the dining experience we had was as well.Desmond and the waiter with him was an excellent pair we never had to ask for refills and they were very friendly.We tried to go to the shows and to be honest we were disappointed with them.Senior citizens with hearing issues probably enjoyed them but we saw one and decided no need to return we didn't expect stars onstage but they could have had better singers. Housekeeping well when i got into my cabin the first day to unpack there were toenails on the floor after that they were very clean. All this said I got the vacation I wanted I got 7 days where my cell phone was off and I had a week of rest.

Could have had better singers

Make sure floors are vacuumed

Dining rooms had much better food so avoided buffets

Only boarded and departed here but I can drive here from my home so good