Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Good but not great

Sail Date: August 15, 2014

I think this was a good cruise, just not great.  The pool available to the kids/families was not very big compared to how many kids were on the ship.  And there was only one.  The food was solidly fine/good, but rarely was it great.  I think the service was really good, although the last day or two I felt like the ship was dirtier and dirtier...they also need better activities and better nighttime shows.  But all in all it was a good cruising experience, especially the stop in Bermuda.