Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Perfecto! Excellent, excellent

Sail Date: April 18, 2012

I realize the ship is going into dry dock but I found it to be small, comfortable, clean with wonderful service. It was all simple and easy.

Pros: the comfort level and service

Cons: toilets

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Definitely can up grade menu and most important, stop the lIpton Tea. Bring in some fine teas.
I loved the location; right in the middle of the ship in front of elevators. The Best.
clean and comfortable, plenty of closet and draw space.
Funny enough, the ships entertainment was nothing to write home about, but it was all so pleasant that it hardly mattered.
this was not a luxury ship but to me it was more comfortable than any other ship I previously have been on.
I enjoyed my dining room staff. Such great guys, smiling, happy and perfectly delightful each evening