Perfecto! Excellent, excellent

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

13 Night Transatlantic Eastbound (Miami To Malaga)
Sail Date: April 18, 2012
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
I realize the ship is going into dry dock but I found it to be small, comfortable, clean with wonderful service. It was all simple and easy.

Definitely can up grade menu and most important, stop the lIpton Tea. Bring in some fine teas.

Funny enough, the ships entertainment was nothing to write home about, but it was all so pleasant that it hardly mattered.

I enjoyed my dining room staff. Such great guys, smiling, happy and perfectly delightful each evening

this was not a luxury ship but to me it was more comfortable than any other ship I previously have been on.

I loved the location; right in the middle of the ship in front of elevators. The Best.
clean and comfortable, plenty of closet and draw space.

Pros: the comfort level and service

Cons: toilets

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!