Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best experience of my life

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

My sister and I took a cruise on Grandeur of the Seas in October/November, 2010 and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The service was second to none. We were treated royally. I loved everything about the trip. The staff was absolutely wonderful and catered to our every need.
I highly recommend a cruise with Royal Caribbean to anybody. you won't regret it.
Thanks, Royal Caribbean. You are the best

Pros: service

Cons: it was too short a vacation

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

I found the ship very, very clean and beautiful
The food was fantastic. I enjoyed all my meals. I gained weight. Enough said.
I found all the staff very friendly. The staff in the dining rooms went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed