Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Fav Vaca!

Sail Date: October 14, 2010

The ship was beautiful and easy to navigate. The service was outstanding! The best way by far to take a vacation.

Pros: All inclusive food

Cons: price of alcohol

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Very clean, lots of activities for yound and old. I deffinately recomend the adult comedy show!
Food was fantastic and service was outstanding! My friend ate 2 steaks every night for dinner! lol! You can get as much as you want!
Stateroom was kept nice. the 1st day our shower was clogged and they didn't come 2 repair it untill that evening.
Key West, Florida
I loev Key West! I got married there when we stopped on Smather's Beach. Gorgeous wedding!
We had a great time on snorkeling excursion, the reif was beautiful & lots of wild life. I was disapointed with the food on the excursion, it said a "mexican Bufet" but was far from that. We had a very skimpy gross lunch but the reif and tour guides on the boat deffinately made up for that.