A Fairy Tale Cruise Experience

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 30, 2010
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
I celebrated my October 1, 2010, birthday on Grandeur of the Sea. It was an experience that will remain with me for time to come. I was really treated royally and had one of the best times of my life. We sailed from Fort Lauderdale to Key West and then, to Cozumel Mexico. All along our way, we had great entertainment experienc; I met some nice people and made some new friends. This was a remarkable time in my life.

Pros: I like the courtesy of the workers and the special attention that they gave each cruise member. One would think that because the ship is huge, there will be under-rated treatment, but that was not so. My stateroom attendee, head waiter, waiter and assistence, were very particular about my comfort.

Cons: The touring office should clearly publicize touring information for all guest to partake.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!