Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great first cruise

Sail Date: October 04, 2010

I really enjoyed this cruise. The staff is the best i've seen. The activities they have planned, if you participate, are great. they made my trip 10 times better. The shows were great also. I always could find something to do. I would refer first time cruisers to take this cruise. The food was good it could have been better, but the food at scheduled dinning times were great.

Pros: I liked the comforting staff. the best around

Cons: the motion on the boat. no stabilizers

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

The ship is small compared to the newer ones but great for first time cruisers. The layout is phenominal. It was always clean. never had a problem with finding my way around.
The all day food was ok could have used a little seasoning. The food at dining hall was great! Lots of variety of snacks!
I could live in this room. the service was great. cant say enough about the staff!
Words cant describe. Couldnt be any better.
Always something to do!
We had trouble getting the kids to leave. They have their own little area for entertainment! The staff is great with kids.
I rented a scooter and drove around the island! What a blast! Very beautiful island. the beach is like non other. i would recommend renting a vehicle and just driving around. Great time.
Don't Miss: different beach sites
George Town, Grand Cayman
My sister got married on the beach. we really didnt have too much time after to see everything but the beach was gorgeous. The food was spectacular. Great place to visit.