Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our First Cruise

Sail Date: September 25, 2010

I liked the size of this ship. It was just right not too big not too small. The ship was always in good order and very well kept.

Pros: This was our first cruise and we enjoyed it more than we expected. It was the most relaxing vacation we had been on in a long time.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

The staff on this ship were above and beyond!
The only thing I will mention concerning dining was the bowls and plates that were used at the buffet. They were not as cleaned as I would like. I would go through 3 or 4 to find an acceptable one.
We really enjoyed Cozumel as well and would like to spend more time there. Carlo's & Charlies, Rustic Frog and Margaritaville.
Key West, Florida
We really enjoyed Key West and would love to spend more time there.