Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Four words " The best cruise ever"

Sail Date: September 25, 2010

Well to start I would like to Thanks Royal Caribbean for the best cruise staff
Need more activities and more channels in the Tv. And maybe show the movies in the middle screen I meant the big screen make me feel like I am actually at the movie theater. The buffet wad to die for not that I am a big eater services at the buffet and at the dinner table was great. I will recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone. Stationroom team thanks for those towel creature I love them made go to sleep good at night.
P.S Thanks for hired different people from different country because I needed help if I wasn't for Jean Luis from Haiti that could answer my question in Creole I don't know what I would do. Thanks Royal Caribbean for "Jean Luiis"Cleaning staff

Pros: Buffet was excellent

Cons: Please Need more Movies and Please in the Real Big Screen Not like the one in the middle not the little on the side

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Always clean, love my stationRoom
I didn't have kids with me but i went there I think they need more games
Thanks for those towel creatures at night Love them
Special thanks to Jean Luis
More movies really in the Big Screen and more on the TV
Love the buffet for all different types of foods
Things were to expensive they over price things overthere just because I was a tourist
Don't Miss: I don't miss the price other then that the place was great
Key West, Florida