Four words " The best cruise ever"

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 25, 2010
Well to start I would like to Thanks Royal Caribbean for the best cruise staff
Need more activities and more channels in the Tv. And maybe show the movies in the middle screen I meant the big screen make me feel like I am actually at the movie theater. The buffet wad to die for not that I am a big eater services at the buffet and at the dinner table was great. I will recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone. Stationroom team thanks for those towel creature I love them made go to sleep good at night.
P.S Thanks for hired different people from different country because I needed help if I wasn't for Jean Luis from Haiti that could answer my question in Creole I don't know what I would do. Thanks Royal Caribbean for "Jean Luiis"Cleaning staff

Love the buffet for all different types of foods

More movies really in the Big Screen and more on the TV

I didn't have kids with me but i went there I think they need more games

Special thanks to Jean Luis

Always clean, love my stationRoom

Thanks for those towel creatures at night Love them
Great most things where $5 my type of things
Don't Miss: Everything was great
Things were to expensive they over price things overthere just because I was a tourist
Don't Miss: I don't miss the price other then that the place was great

Pros: Buffet was excellent

Cons: Please Need more Movies and Please in the Real Big Screen Not like the one in the middle not the little on the side

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!