I love the ship

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2010
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
The ship was beautiful and it was just the right size for us. I loved the Dinning room and the music that was being played through out the ship.
The service to are room was great and our state attendant was very good.
For our first cruise, I am glad that we were on the Grander of the Seas.

I love the food and Dinning.

They need to do a spring in the state rooms. Our draw to our dresser broke and there was so much dirt in side the dresser, I know it had to been at least a year since they had been cleaned. There were little repairs that needed to be done. Like handle on the deck door was broke.The rest of the ship was very clean and so was are room.

We just had a lot of confusion, there and we spent to much money because of not knowing what the next stop was going to be liked,
I wish that we knew what was on the island, we didn't go until 11am, and I knew that they had what was there we would had gone early.
Don't Miss: The glass botten boat, it very enjoyable.
I love taking the tour of the keys on the train.

Pros: seating and looking at over the ocian and Dinner time. We had very good service and I loved our waiters.

Cons: Not knowing what was going on, we missed some things that we wanted to see.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!