Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great again

Sail Date: June 28, 2010

Well, this was our 2nd time on the ship. We went back in March. This time seem better for me because even in the Carribbean in March it was alittle cold for me. This trip was never cold. Loved it. The crew was different. Our wait staff was the best. They called us by name each night. Our room attendant called us by name each time he saw us. Everyone was friendly. Clean ship. Great trip again!

Pros: I didn't have to do a thing. They do everything.

Cons: Maybe a little longer at ports.- so I could shop more.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

What I saw was very good.....
It was all very good!!!!!
Food was marvelous. Eat as much as you want!!!!
Had a window and we loved it....Very, Very comfortable!!!!
going above and beyond!!!!
George Town, Grand Cayman
I wish we could have spent more time there. We went snorkling and had just a couple of hours to look thru the shops...
Don't Miss: Margaritaville was very interesting!!!!!!!
Paradise Island was our excursion.....Private beach that was really nice. Almost couldn't get husband to leave.